miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Edge: You think you know me?


Ayer fue día del niño... y todo... pero fue un día empañado por una mala notica para los fanáticos de la WWE y la lucha libre.

En twitter Randy Orton dio la noticia que en otros paises ya habian podido ver un dia antes y en seguramente en Bolivia no se vera hasta la semana que viene.

El mensaje fue este:

"Will miss Edge not only in ring, but in the lockeroom even more. He was one of the few who I could call a friend. I learned alot from him."

Adam Copeland, mas conocido como Edge, The Rated R Superstar anunció su retiro de la Lucha libre por motivos de salud que incluso podrian llegar a dejarlo invalido si sigue luchando.

Cuando los motivos son tan serios nisiquiera te puedes enojar, solo sientes una gran tristeza. Edge es mi 2do luchador favorito, despues de Randy Orton, y sin duda la mejor superestrella de Smashdown.

#ThankYouEdge!!! gracias por las maravillosas peleas y los grandiosos momentos que nos regalaste, El oportunista Maximo! La super estrella categoria R!


Edge Theme


You think you know me

On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
bitter place and a broken dream
And we leave it all behind

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

i have been defeted and brought down
droped to my knees when hope went
out ohhhhh they time has come to change my ways

On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
bitter place and a broken dream
And we leave it all leave it all behind (yeah)

I'll never long for what might have been
no regret won't waste my life again ohhhh
I won't look back
I'll fight to remain

On this day I see clearly everything has come to life

A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all behind

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Fear will kill me, all I could be
Lift these sorrows
Let me breathe, could you set me free
Could you set me free

On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all behind

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario